20. juni 2010

shop stop


So guess who I've been chillin' with today? Yeah, that's right. No, just kidding. As a matter of fact, I did run into him in the lobby. "Did you get a picture with him?", you may ask - and my answer to that my friend, is "yes". But it wasn't the greatest picture of him. And he is rather shy. So we made a deal, and I promised him to never ever show it to anyone. Also, this was right before a whole bunch of teenagegirls came running at him, and he tore his tux off, and there he was - Red Mist. He took me in his car and we flew over Las Vegas. Or not... But anyway, I did se him. And he is short. And geeky. And I found multiple pictures of him on google (yes, I am a creep) where he wore THE SAME OUTFIT AS HE DID TONIGHT! aaaaagh (that actually makes me feel good)
So this is our last night in Vegas, and the last night of our trip. The alarm is set to 4am tomorrow, and then we will be on our way back to La Crosse! It has been two fantastic week with a fantastic mom. We were just talking about it here the other night that we havent had one fight. Not one. My mom was impressed. Until I reminded her of how we don't usually fight, and then she reminded me of a couple of times... Oh well, let's just say we're not perfect either!
This evening we went to see Phantom of the Opera, which was fantastic. Just... all the... I don't even know where to start. I loved it.
As we were walkin through Macy's on our way back to the hotel after the musical my mom suggested a "shop stop", since we were both walking in our sleep and weren't interested in shopping at all. And a shopstop it was. Right there. In the middle of Macy's. We are done.
And now we are going to bed! Have a nice weeekeeeeeeend. hei pus, love gurthi

2 kommentarer:

Sunniva sa...

oooooomg!!!! han er jo så søt!

Mamma sa...

Hipp hurra for deg som fyller 18 år i dag 25. juni. GRATULERER og klem fra mam