7. des. 2010

thhhursday

Thursday is the 4th day of the week, or in countires that uses the sunday-first convention it is the 5th day of the week. It falls between wednesday and friday. The name is derived from middle English thuresday, meaning "Thunor's day" (Which means, from old norse "Thor's day", and is referring to the Proto-Germanic god of Thunder.) (therefore, in Norway, Sweden & Denmark thursday translates to torsdag = tor's dag. Where tor = Thor, and dag = day.)

Somehow. Right now. Thursday seems to be my favorite day. WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Yes.
Thursday afternoon I'll be done with my 5hours long chemistry final. And next thursday I'll be on my way to La Crosse! God works in mysterious ways...................................

Ugh.
Wish me (good) luck!

(Also, another thought, which, by the way, makes me very very very happy; next time I'm blogging I'll be all done with my chem final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ingen kommentarer: