18. des. 2010

exxxxxxxxciting

Guess where I am?

Today I woke up in Bergen followed by 2 hours in one plane, landing in Amsterdam - followed by 5 hours in a different plane. Guess where I am?!

Today has been the most ridiculous day _EVER_ Here it goes:
So I thought our delay from Bergen was going to make me late for my flight out from Amsterdam - so I ran from one gate to the other (of course on completely opposite sides f the airport...)
I made it to the gate, and they had started boarding. So we start boarding, and since I am travelling to the US 'boarding' means 'being interviewed'. So this RIDICULOUSLY tall woman walks up to me, and tells me to go stand over by a table. Then she asks me where I am travveling from, who packed my luggage, if anyone but me had handeled the luggage, if all the elctric equipment in my suitcase was mine and so on and so forth. Not only did she ask... RIDICULOUS questions, but she also had the poorest english I have ever heard. She had to repeat everything at least three times before I understood what she meant. Then I got to the gate, and we were supposed to depart at 1015, but started boarding at 1017 instead. And this is where it all begun.
It's a long and RIDICULOUS story. And I'll type it up later.
But I am still in Amsterdam. And it's 2am.. or so. yay!

Ingen kommentarer: