6. aug. 2010

And I finally felt brave enough


Zach, it buggs me that you ROLLED your letter to me - and therefore made it almost impossible for me to ever do anything but rolling it.
Kelly, it buggs me that your handwriting is almost too extremely syncronozied and well organized to be a hand writing, and that I didn't find the flash drive and frame until now.
Savannah, it buggs me that just when I started crying I started laughing at the same time because of all the flash backs I got while reading your letter. (I'm pretty sure I woke my mom up. its 1am)
Patrick, it buggs me that none of us can seem to find that notebook, and that I didn't get to give you a real kiss at the airport.
Kayli, it buggs me that it is going to be difficult to do ANYTHING with the cards from you without having the hamster-dance-song and "I want candy" playing constantly.
Allison, it buggs me that I'm not as skilled of a goodbye-letter-writer as you are.
And finally, Becca, the gold sparkles you warned me about does NOT bug me at all!
Yes, I finally read all of them. And I cried and laughed. And I love you all more than you can imagine. Thanks for making me the best I can possibly be!

Ingen kommentarer: