15. mars 2010

Ja, eg blogger i timen

/ No, Im not blogging in class.

Hallooo lizm, i gaar var bare den bezte sundagen everrr.

Yesterday was a perfect sunday. THE perfect sunday. Even though I hate sundays.
First of all, I went to bed at 530am after a tremendously exciting and long saturday. I woke up around noon-ish, ate chocolate and drank OJ (for my slightly slow readers: orange juice). I sat on the couch and stared at the TV for about 30 minutes before my daddy/Jerrydad came home with chicken-something. It was good. Then he left me and Gus alone again, and since the sky was blue, no clouds and the sun was shining i decided to go for a walk!
I walked and I walked and I walked, while listening to a podcast. And I ended up at the very viewpoint of Grandads Bluff. And I thought to myself: What a wonderful world. JJUUSSST KIDDDING! No, seriously though, it was nice. And I DID think: This is one of the many things I want to do when my mom gets here.
When I got back to the house, at like 5-ish I sat outside in the sun with Gus, and watched 4 squirrels jumping around, gathering nuts or whatever they're doing this time a'year. And I drank 50/50 OJ/cranberry juice.
It's like sprrrrrrrrring. And I'm looooooving it.
HALLO LIZZOM!
hei pus, love gurthi

2 kommentarer:

Benjamin Moore sa...

GURO!! This might be kindof random or weird, but my dad found your blog somehow... can't wait to see you in July... if you are going to Grand Rapids.. are you?

Benjamin Moore sa...

oh.. and my blog is benjamininthealps.blogspot.com
just fyi lol